Red Booth Photo Competition
Next time you visit Blythswood Square take a snap of yourself or your friends in one of our famous red booths
and you will be entered into our monthly photo competition to win great prizes, including overnight stays, spa days, dining experiences and more.
How to Enter:
Take your photo and post it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest including the hashtag #blythswoodbooth. The best (and most imaginative) photos will win. Winners will be picked on the last Friday of every month and announced on our Facebook page.
The next prize will be drawn on 31st October 2014 and will be 2 passes to The Thermal Experience in the Spa. Check back here regularly for updates on the next prize.
Congratulations to Jamie Genevieve who won our September prize.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
All entries for the Red Booths photo competition are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
1. Entry to the Blythswood Square Experience Competition is open to individuals aged 18 years or over.
2. Employees of The Town House Collection are not eligible to enter the competition.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
4. By entering the competition you agree that the photograph submitted may be used within online and offline marketing literature for Blythswood Square.
5. If posting on your own Facebook page please ensure the post is public. Alternatively you can post your photo directly on our company Facebook Page.
6. Unsolicited promotions, campaigns or third party advertising must not be posted.
7. Blythswood Square reserve the right to disqualify any photographs they consider inappropriate.
8. Blythswood Square reserve the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time.
9. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
2 Passes for The Thermal Experience at Blythswood Square
1. Prize includes use of The Thermal Experience for 2 people.
2. Prize is valid between 1st November 2014 and 31st April 2015. Subject to availability.
3. Prize is non transferable, cannot be exchanged for other goods and there is no cash alternative.
4. Blythswood Square reserve the right to amend or withdraw the prize at any time.
Should you have any queries regarding the competition please contact Natalie Allera via email.