Consulting Room Wine List
Wine by the glass
175ml and 250ml
1. Trebbiano Monte Di Cello, Italy 2011 £5.25 / £6.50
Herbaceous, with lovely hints of tropical fruit, peach and white pear. Wonderfully refreshing.
2. Sauvignon Blanc, Las Condes, Chile 2011 £6.00 / £7.50
Intensely floral with elderflower notes and a grassy quality, crisp acidity and a touch of citrus fruit on the finish.
4. Pinot Grigio, La Casada, Italy 2010 £6.50 / £8.00
Cream soda nose, crisp, lively acidity backed by classic flavours of herbs, peach, gooseberries and a slightly spicey finish.
5. Chardonnay, Santa Ema, Chile 2010 £6.75 / £8.75
A perfect balance of tropical fruits make this a fresh, full wine with a long, expansive finish. An elegant, complex wine with light notes of toast and vanilla.
12. Sancerre, Domaine Hubert Brochard, France 2010 £9.00 / £12.00
Grapefruit, lime, spice and mineral notes with citrus and honey, spices and minerals and even a hint of herbal tea.
15. Albarino Veiga Naum, Rias Baixas, Spain 2010 £8.00 / £11.00
Fresh and fruit driven with white peach, apricot, melon, pineapple on the palate and a finish that is fragrant and persistent.
24a. Cabernet Rosé, Las Condes, Chile 2011 £5.75 / £7.00
Vibrant pink in colour, with amazing floral aromas. This wine has a distinct freshness and strawberry character.
25. Sangiovese Monte Di Cello, Italy 2011 £5.25 / £6.50
Lovely, soft, spicy Sangiovese. Dark ruby in colour with herbaceous cherries and violets on the nose and a good medium weight palate.
27. Nero D'Avola/Shiraz, Il Paradisso, Italy 2010 £5.75 / £6.75
A full bodied and spicy blend of the indigenous Nero D'Avola grape, and the more familiar dark berried character of Shiraz.
28. Cabernet Sauvignon, Santa Ema, Chile 2010 £5.50 / £7.00
Absolutely jam packed with loads of blackcurrant fruit bursting out - beautifully rich with poise and elegance.
29. Merlot Terres Fumées, Southern France 2010 £6.50 / £8.00
Floral aromas and a touch of spice. Harmonious on the palate with tannins and acidity working well with the redcurrant fruit.
30. Côtes Du Rhône, Parcelles 38, France 2010 £7.00 / £8.50
One of the outstanding wines of the appellation, nose of baked red fruits. Full bodied - a really delicious mouthful of wine.
33. Pinot Noir, Francesca Bay, Marlborough, NZ 2009 £7.50 / £9.50
Aged in oak casks, this fine Pinot shows a vibrant colour and a complex abundance of strawberry, dark cherry and berry fruit with a creamy soft finish.
Sparkling by the glass
47. Prosecco Barroco Brut NV £6.00
48. Louis Roederer Brut Premier NV £10.50
Champagne and Sparkling
Half bottle and bottle
47. Prosecco Barroco Brut NV £25.00
48. Louis Roederer Brut Premier NV £35.00 / £60.00
Brut Premier non-vintage is the embodiment of Louis Roederer style, combining all the fruitiness and freshness of youth with the vinosity of a full mature wine. This is a structured and elegantly mature wine, with a lively attack and a smooth palate.
A pale golden colour, delicate with a persistent beading. Rich yet subtle bouquet with hints of hawthorn, almonds and toast. Clean attack, creamy structure.
52. Maillart Grand Cru Rose Brut NV £60.00
This is super rich, stunning Rose with great finesse and length of flavour. Palate has incredible minerality with some wild strawberry tones. Always a nice treat.
53. Louis Roederer Cristal 2002 £230.00
The initial impression on the palate is full and creamy, revealing a fine concentration of stone fruits; nectarine, fresh apricot and peach. This silky, textured concentration, which is both dense and soft, and typical of great Pinot Noirs.
To book a table in The Consulting Room please contact a member of our team on 0131 226 6050.