Free parking for guests
Edinburgh city centre is a busy place - there are so many things to do and to see and it's such a centralised city, that sometimes parking can be tough. Fortunately you can take advantage of our free parking, so you can arrive in the comfort of your own car, but explore the nearby attractions on foot if you wish.
And why not enjoy Edinburgh on foot? Whether it's a glorious summer's day or a brisk autumn evening, there's plenty of places to visit all within easy walking distance of the hotel:
- Enjoy a night out on George Street.
- Go shopping on Prince's Street.
- Visit Edinburgh Castle and Prince's Street Gardens.
- Relax in a bistro in Stockbridge.
- Explore the rest of Scotland with easy access to both Waverly and Haymarket train stations.
To book call reservations on 0131 274 7400 or email email@example.com