Doggy Dreams at The Bonham
Being a nation of dog lovers we recognise the demand for pooch friendly hotels. The bonham is delighted to offer our 'Doggy Dreams' package to guests wishing to travel with their four legged friends!
Doggy Dreams - priced from £170 per room per night
A welcome toy and treat
An in-room meal prepared by our chefs! (A luxury bowl of meat, pasta, vegetables and gravy). Regular dog food available on request.
A dog bed, for a comfortable nights sleep
Concierge information on local parks, walks, pet shops and grooming parlours. Appointments can be made on request.
Luxury accommodation in an individually designed bedroom
Full Scottish Breakfast
For further information and to make a reservation please contact our reservation team:
T: 0131 274 7400
Terms and Conditions
Prices are based on two people sharing a superior double bedroom. Subject to availability. Single occupancy rate available on request. Price includes service, VAT and a cleaning charge. A two night minimum stay may be required over a Saturday.
Pet Policy at The Bonham
1. Prior approval is mandatory, so that we can control the number of pets in residence.
2. When checking in to the hotel the pet owner must sign a pet policy agreement, to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve the hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured.
3. We require that your pet is never left unattended in the hotel.
4. Pets are not permitted in public areas of the hotel.
5. If a pet becomes aggressive to any guest or other person in the hotel, pet owners agree to remove their pet promptly from the hotel upon request unless a mutually acceptable compromise can be agreed.
6. Pet owners accept full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs, and expenses for personal injury or property damage caused by the pet, and agree to make reimbursement for such damages on demand.
7. Pet owners agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend The Bonham Hotel, its owners, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs, and expenses arising out of or relating to any claim for personal injury or property damage caused by the pet.