Lizzie's Tea Party Cupcake Classes
The bonham are delighted to have teamed up with Lizzies Tea Party
to bring you cupcake masterclasses.
Lizzie has been running her own cupcake business in Edinburgh for the last 5 years, specialising in beautifully presented, bespoke home-made cupcakes which are always unique and always delicious. Lizzie can teach you the secrets of decorating amazing cupcakes with a beautiful vintage style, similar to those in the pictures above. This trendy vintage style cupcake can be adapted for most special occasions, especially girlie birthdays, baby showers, weddings, engagements and new baby cakes.
In this class you will:
• Get baking tips on how to make the perfect cupcakes
• Colour sugarpaste and learn how to create a vintage colour palette for your decorations and cupcakes
• Learn how to make decorations with sugarpaste using different cutters and equipment
• Line your cupcakes with buttercream and learn how to cover your cupcakes with neat and professional sugarpaste tops.
• Learn how to pipe royal icing, getting tips and tricks on how to pipe simple designs onto your cupcakes.
• Learn how to pipe a buttercream rose swirl.
The format of the classes is demonstration and interactive participation, suitable for beginners and those with some experience. You will take home some of your very own Vintage cupcake creations, Lizzie's secret cupcake recipe, to practise at home, and gather an abundance of hints and tips relating to baking and decorating. Lizzie will be happy to answer any of your baking and decorating questions.
Dates & Times:
Thursday 27th March 2014 6:30pm
The Events Room
£30 per ticket
Ticket price includes:
Glass of bubbly on arrival
1 hour and 30 minute cupcake masterclass
sandwiches and one of Lizzie's cupcakes after the class
4 boxed cupcakes (decorated by you) to take home
Full prepayment is required at the time of booking (accompanied by a Card Authorisation Form).
To make a booking please contact our Events team:
T: 0131 274 7404